Wednesday, July 6, 2011

MY Girl


I took my sweet girl out for a quick photo shoot last night so we could get started on her invitations for her SIXTH Birthday! Where did the last 6 years go?!  Seems like yesterday we were anxiously/ nervously awaiting the arrival of our first born. She came into the world with big fluffy cheeks and the sweetest face I had ever seen in my life.  She has brought such joy to us, with her amazing personality love for life and laughter.

A few quick things about my amazing (almost) 6 year old
  • She is the most laid back/ easy going girl I know. She gets it from her daddy. She goes with the flow- doesn't complain much and finds the fun in everything.
  • She is a peacemaker.  She knows what she wants, but she will give it up to make others happy. Especially her strong willed little sister.  She loves to make other people happy.
  • She is crazy smart.  She picks up on everything so fast, she is a teachers dream child.
  • She is very sensitive. She is careful not to hurt anyones feelings and always thinks before she does something
  • She is so so silly.  She has the BEST laugh. If you are sad or mad and she starts her contagious laughter there is no way you can help but join her.
  • She doesn't play with toys.  She would prefer to be outside running around with her friends, riding bikes, jumping on the trampoline and swimming.  She also loves the TV, computer and video games.
I'm sure I could think of billions more wonderful things about our sweet girl. We love her so very much!

 In these next three she is taunting me- we're walking back to the car and she says "Hey mom look!" and gives me her most winning smile.  Then as soon as a get the camera to my face she turns serious.  This goes on the whole way back to the car.
 I caught her laughing about how funny she was.



 She had so much fun jumping off the wall. I think she did it at least 10 times.

 This one is really hazy from the sun. But I love it!
 Can you almost hear her awesome laugh?


1 comment:

  1. wow--she has grown up so much! First grade, here we come!

    ReplyDelete